How we work with you
The Department for Trade and Investment drives economic growth in South Australia by attracting new foreign direct investment and increasing exports in sectors of competitive advantage.
The Department for Trade and Investment helps by:
- Creating strong international relationships
- Supporting businesses to capitalise on export opportunities
- Working with international companies to uncover investment opportunities.
Talk to us
Your personalised online concierge for exporters, buyers and investors.
Whether you’re an exporter, a buyer, an investor or someone with an investment-ready opportunity, ConnectPlus can help you:
- Grow your business
- Discover funding opportunities
- Learn about training initiatives
- Receive advice on how to enter new markets
- Access in-market support and on-the-ground logistical information
- Plus receive expert advice and guidance.