Department for Trade and Investment
The Department for Trade and Investment is supporting business and industry with information and support for exporters.
See how the South Australian Government is supporting the state's business and industry with webinars about export opportunities around the world.
Trade and investment highlights
There's a hive of innovation activity in South Australia to invest in an explore.
- MITbigdata Living Lab: A testbed for data innovation in South Australia
- China virtual wine exhibition - see all webinars
- Life Whisperer launches in UK & Europe
- South Australia: Leading in international education
- Wine-tech firm Cellr moves to SA
- South Australian Export Accelerator round 7 opens
- Mining South Australia July 2020
- Minerals and mining webinars
Latest news All Updates RSS
MiniJumbuk - eCAP Recipient11 Aug 2020 Exporting
MiniJumbuk is an Australian owned company that designs and manufactures high quality wool bedding products.
Sentek - eCAP Recipient11 Aug 2020 Exporting
Since 1991, Sentek probes and software have been unlocking insights from soil that no other technology has...
Derby Rubber - eCAP Recipient11 Aug 2020 Exporting
Derby Rubber is the world leader in designing and manufacturing ballast regulator broom elements, used in the...