Department for Trade and Investment
The Department for Trade and Investment is supporting business and industry with information and support for exporters.
See how the South Australian Government is supporting the state's business and industry with webinars about export opportunities around the world.
Trade and investment highlights
There's a hive of innovation activity in South Australia to invest in an explore.
- Health Tech South Australia sector month launched
- 1 millionth face mask rolls off the line at Detmold Medical
- eCommerce Accelerator Program begins
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism launches
- Datacom announces 650 new jobs
- Global In-Market Update Webinars Series continues
- Lux Aerobot awarded SA Landing Pad support
Latest news All Updates RSS
Japanese remote robotics company chooses South Australia to grow its business28 Jul 2020 Investment
South Australia’s space credentials have attracted Japanese robotics software company, SE4 to Lot...
Wheels up for South Australian Export Accelerator program06 Jul 2020 Exporting
The latest round of the South Australia Export Accelerator (SAEA) program lifts off today, focusing on South...
Game on! SA targets jobs and investment in $180 billion games sector21 Jun 2020 Creative industries
South Australia’s game industry has been given a boost by the Marshall Liberal Government with an...