Conversations with South Australia's
- UK/Europe - Monday 1 June 5:30pm - 6:00pm
A conversation with James Mraz, Regional Director - United Kingdom & Europe
- Malaysia - Wednesday 3 June 3:30pm - 4:15pm
A conversation with Adil Akbar, Senior Business Development Manager, Malaysia; Dinesh Nambiar, Chairperson of Malaysia Australia Business Council; and a representative from AustCham ASEAN
- India - Thursday 4 June 2:00pm - 2:45pm
A conversation on education and food with Peter Coleman, Trade Commissioner - Mumbai & Sri Lanka and Vikash Singhal, Managing Director Sunbeam Ventures
- Hong Kong - Thursday 11 June 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Wine market update in partnership with the South Australian Wine Industry Association
(Australia Central Daylight Times depicted: South Australia)
What our webinars look like
Our webinars have featured:
- David Ridgway, Minister for Trade and Investment
- Our in-market on the ground experts
- More than 1,000 people have attended our Global in-market webinar series
Looking for more webinars?
About the webinars
Following the success of DTI's previous webinars, our South Australian Government in-market representatives return to give exporters the latest information as the pandemic continues to force restrictions worldwide.
During these challenging times, DTI is endeavouring to provide reliable, up to date information and communications to local businesses, industry and individuals delivered through safe, digital engagement platforms.
Our passionate and knowledgeable in-market representatives are aptly equipped to provide you with export information and advice.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Current market conditions which continue to change on a daily basis
- New information as to what is and is not functioning
- Opportunities for products and services
- What companies need to be doing now and in recovery
- How government can help.
These webinar sessions will continue to be delivered by DTI as the impact and progression of COVID-19 evolves around the world, to ensure South Australian companies have the latest information at hand.
Global in-market webinar round 4
Join our expert South Australian Government overseas representatives, as part of the Department for Trade and Investment's fourth round of global in-market webinars.
Within their allocated timeslot, South Australia's representatives will share the latest market insights as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve around the world and each country sees varying degrees of case numbers and associated restrictions.
For this round:
- the Americas, China and Hong Kong webinars are focused Wine Market updates, conducted in partnership with Wine Australia and the South Australian Wine Industry Association.
- we welcome back Austrade India to discuss current impacts and opportunities in the education and food sectors in their region.
- the Malaysia webinar will have guest presenters from Malaysia Australia Business Council and AustCham ASEAN.
- the Japan and UK/Europe webinars will be conducted in a relaxed interactive Q&A format, covering all sectors. Jump in at any time with your questions.
There is no charge to participate in these webinars.
And don't forget you can email questions ahead of these events to DTI via Ashleigh.email@example.com