TradeStart is an Australian Government initiative that delivers Austrade services through local public sector and industry organisations throughout Australia.
TradeStart network - Your local and international support network
The TradeStart network is an extension to Austrade’s own offices and is delivered in partnership with the Department for Trade and Investment (DTI) in South Australia.
The prime objective of Austrade’s TradeStart network is to assist South Australian exporters to achieve long term success in international markets. It offers exporters the combined resources of Austrade and DTI, providing local assistance and a direct link to Austrade’s services and overseas network.
How TradeStart can assist you
- General market briefings on what to expect in international markets
- International market selection, entry and strategy advice
- Assistance and advice for setting up a business in an international market
- Delivering and following-up specific international business opportunities
- Information about local commercial practices and requirements
- Local industry insights and contexts
- Understanding of cultural customs and business etiquette
- Awareness of and preparation for international trade missions
- Business matching for inbound missions
- Referrals to specialist legal, tax or business advisory firms, both in Australia and overseas
- General marketing and promotional advice
- Advising on available Government funding for exporters.
Our advisors can help you
- assess your export capability
- prepare for your selected market
- help you visit the market
- provide follow-up assistance.