The TradeStart network is an extension to Austrade’s own offices and is delivered in partnership with the Department for Trade and Investment (DTI) in South Australia.
The prime objective of Austrade’s TradeStart network is to assist South Australian exporters to achieve long term success in international markets It offers exporters the combined resources of Austrade and DTI, providing local assistance and a direct link to Austrade’s services and overseas network.
Providing advice and information for South Australian exporters
- doing business in overseas markets, including market entry strategies
- general international marketing and promotional advice
- international industry insights
- referrals to specialist professional service providers in Australia and overseas
- business etiquette and cultural tips
- selecting potential export markets for your product or service
- upcoming overseas promotions such as trade missions
- potential financial assistance and other government programs.
Our advisors can help you
- assess your export capability
- prepare for your selected market
- help you visit the market
- provide follow-up assistance.