The South Australian Government provides assistance and services to local companies exporting overseas. This includes market intelligence, in-market support and direct financial assistance to promote exports.
Staff in our overseas offices can provide in-market assistance, including local market awareness and knowledge, business matching, introductions and networking and logistical support for business trips.
Exporting has many advantages, no matter what size or type of business you operate.
If you are thinking about exporting, it’s important that you know as much as possible about operating in foreign markets, and that your organisation, products and services are export ready.
The following organisations also provide specific information and resources to help you on your exporting way.
Resources and downloads
- TradeStart is a free service to assist your business to develop overseas markets. This program is offered in partnership with Austrade.
- Austrade provides a range of assistance for new and existing exporters.
- Australian Customs Information Centre provides information relevant to exporting goods.
- Australian Institute of Export (AIEx) provides nationally accredited training endorsed by the Australian National Training Authority (ANTA).
- Business SA provides education and training to support export activities.
- Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC) for export credit, insurance and financial services.
- Export Fundamentals Program provides new or current exporters with the tools, connections and confidence to successfully target international markets.
- IP Australia for information relating to patents, trademarks and logos.
- Practitioners Directory published by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters provides a searchable listing of all accredited translators and interpreters in Australia by language.
- Standards Australia for regulatory compliant requirements in your destination market.