The South Australia Export Fundamentals Program provides new or current exporters with the tools, connections and confidence to successfully target international markets.
Export Fundamentals Online Workshop
The Export Fundamentals Workshop takes you, step by step, through each of the key areas relating to goods exporting. These steps can help you understand some of the key challenges and develop a one-page Export Plan that will support you in kick-starting, rejuvenating or consolidating your export business in these challenging times.
The key learning outcomes will include understanding of your Product, Promotion, Placement/Distribution and Pricing strategies, your unique selling proposition and sales pitch, export budget and forecasting and next steps to support your export journey.
Each series of the Export Fundamentals Online Workshop will be delivered in four modular sessions, over four nominated days (for a duration of 2 hours per session). These sessions are delivered in small groups of up to 12 attendees per session to enhance participants' learning experience and interactions.
These online workshops are suitable for goods export and new dates/time for services export will be available soon.
Managing Transport and Logistics Online Workshop
Are you ready to export? Do you understand export documentation & the processes involved? Learn what steps you need to take to export.
26 May to 28 May 2020, 10:30 am ACST
Export Fundamentals Online Workshop: Series 4 - Goods Exporting
The workshop takes you, step by step, through each of the key areas relating to goods exporting.
15 June to 18 June 2020
Export Fundamentals Online Workshop: Series 5 - Services Exporting
This workshop series takes you, step by step, through each of the key areas and specific challenges relating to services exporting.
23 to 25 June 2020
NOTE: This workshop series is available to South Australian businesses only - email email@example.com for your access code.
About the program
The program is delivered by the Ai Group on behalf of the South Australian Government. It integrates online delivery and resources, using tools such as a digital learning platform, webinars and video conferencing and also offers access to high quality coaching and mentoring specialists.
Participants can access training and support related to the following topics to support export growth:
- Export foundations – strategy preparation and planning for export
- Market selection
- Market entry strategies
- Market research
- Export costings, pricing and risk
- Managing foreign exchange transaction
- Export marketing plan development
- Distribution strategy
- Export logistics and documentation
- Marketing your business for overseas
- Effective international sales pitches
The following channels are also offered through the program:
- SA Export Fundamentals Knowledge Centre – access to a suite of information, tools and connections to help businesses grow their exports
- Export Advice Line – practical advice to help businesses with export inquiries over the phone
- Training Workshops – online delivery, covering a range of export-related topics to help businesses start to export or achieve greater results
- Bespoke Online Training Events – a series of learning modules to meet industry or sector specific export needs
- Webinars – a series of webinars with a focus on emerging opportunities and new channels to market, including eCommerce and cross border sales
- Program Alumni & Networking Events – for participants to build their network and learn from each other to support their overall export journey
- Masterclasses – bespoke learning modules on the use of social media, and eCommerce platforms and marketplaces to expand global reach
*This service is available at a reduced rate of $110 (GST Inc) per participant
- One-on-one Coaching – one-on-one coaching with Ai Group’s Trade Advisers and Consultants to define an export strategy - businesses can access tailored solutions and advice to enhance skills and support individual export growth journey
*This service is available to program participants at a reduced rate of $275 (GST Inc) for a two-hour session
Express your interest
Contact Ai Group