The Export Fundamentals Program will enable emerging South Australian exporters to access an up-to-date and cost-effective suite of offerings to ensure the broadest range of businesses can grow exports.
The program will integrate online resources, face-to-face delivery in both city and regions, and remote delivery using tools such as webinars and video-conferencing. It will also include access to high quality mentoring and specialists.
Participants will be able to access training, information, tools and ongoing mentoring and connections related to the following topics:
- Export foundations – strategy preparation and planning for export
- Market selection
- Market entry strategies
- Market research
- Export costings, pricing and risk
- Managing foreign exchange transaction
- Export marketing plan development
- Distribution strategy
- Export logistics and documentation
- Marketing your business for overseas
- Effective international sales pitches
Interested in the program?
Companies that are keen to commence exporting or want to grow their international markets can express an interest in the program, which is anticipated to commence in the first quarter of 2020, with first workshops in April 2020.