19 May 2020 Trade
South Australian exporters will receive a boost to go online and sell their products to the world as part of a new $500,000 eCommerce Accelerator Program (eCAP).
Businesses with export-ready goods or services that are made in South Australia will be able to use the funding to help establish an ecommerce presence.
Companies will be able to use the funding, up to $10,000, to undertake training that may assist developing their business models, selling products online via third party platforms, or establishing ecommerce capability.
It will also be available to use for commissioning digital marketing plans or purchasing online advertising/conducting email marketing campaigns.
How the money can be spent to build business capability:
- Training to assist developing business models/leverage online marketplaces
- Selling products via third party platforms such as Ali Baba, Amazon and others
- Establishing ecommerce capability platforms such as Shopify
- Commissioning the preparation of a digital marketing plan to drive traffic to an online store or ecommerce listings on third party platforms
- Purchasing online advertising/email marketing.
Further information see eCAP